My approach is warm, personable, and nonjudgmental.
I earned my Masters in Counseling Psychology from Pacifica Graduate Institute in 2006. Prior to this I worked as a Fitness Trainer and gym owner in NYC where I published numerous articles in the fields of Health & Fitness. My background in fitness and bodywork provides tools to help ground with yoga, za-zen meditation, prana breath work, tai chi, as well as movement therapies.
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Depth and Archetypal
- Jungian Depth Dream Analysis
- Family Conflict
- Sexual Identity and Orientation Issues
- Grief and Loss
- Spirituality and Soul Work
- Trauma and PTSD
- Impact of fitness/yoga practice on Mental Health
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- In Practice since 2004
- School: Pacifica Graduate Institute
- Year Graduated: 2006
- California License No.: MFC #50773
- Certified in Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Insurance & Fees
- Sliding Scale: $3.00 per minute
- Accepted Payment Methods: Cash, Check, Credit Cards, PayPal
- Most PPOs accepted
- In-Network for E4 EAP
You are IN network with:
- Beacon - Accepted and approved.
- Ceridian - Accepted and approved.
- E-4 - Accepted and approved.
- Blue Shield - In progress
- Magellan - Contract signed -pending response ETA : 30-45 days-July 30th
- Cigna - Contract signed awaiting the finalized acceptance letter: ETA June 30th
You will likely be accepted by:
- MHN - Contract signed 06/12 . Awaiting the finalized acceptance letter: ETA 7/12