My approach is warm, personable, and nonjudgmental.
I earned my Masters in Counseling Psychology from Pacifica Graduate Institute in 2006. Prior to this I worked as a Fitness Trainer and gym owner in NYC where I published numerous articles in the fields of Health & Fitness. My background in fitness and bodywork provides tools to help ground with yoga, za-zen meditation, prana breath work, tai chi, as well as movement therapies.
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Depth and Archetypal
- Jungian Depth Dream Analysis
- Family Conflict
- Sexual Identity and Orientation Issues
- Grief and Loss
- Spirituality and Soul Work
- Trauma and PTSD
- Impact of fitness/yoga practice on Mental Health
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- In Practice since 2004
- School: Pacifica Graduate Institute
- Year Graduated: 2006
- California License: LMFT #50773
- Certified in Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Most insurance plans accepted.