about shane bruce...
Shane earned his Masters Degree in Counseling Psychology from Pacifica Graduate Institute in 2006. After graduating he worked in a variety of community mental health settings in Los Angeles. He served as a clinical supervisor for Aviva Family & Children Services, and has served as Adjunct Faculty for Pacifica Graduate Institute's MFT track, and Mount St. Mary's graduate program in counseling psychology. He is author of the book, The ADHD Guy's Handbook, scheduled for publication this fall, and is October of 2018. He is presenting at the International Conference on ADHD in St. Louis, Missouri on Nov 9th, 2018, sponsored by CHADD, The ADHD Coaches Organization, and The ADDAcademy.
Prior to studying psychology, Shane worked as a fitness professional, writer, and gym owner in New York City, and Laguna Beach, CA. His background in fitness and bodywork means that he brings tools to sessions that can help ground you, using yoga breathing, meditation, and somatic techniques. He also did some acting and had a career as a musician, and singer/songwriter. Shane enjoys working with creative people, and incorporates his experience in both the fitness and the entertainment industries.
- Youth & Families
- Depth & Productivity Life Coaching
- Psychological Evaluations
- Spirituality and Soul Work
- Trauma informed/responsive care
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- Years in Practice: Since 2004
- School: Pacifica Graduate Institute
- Year Graduated: 2006
- California License No.: LMFT#50773
Insurance & Fees
- $150 for 50 minute hour
- Sliding Scale: Yes
- Accepted Payment Methods: Cash, Check, Credit Cards, PayPal, Zelle, Venmo
- Most insurances accepted