Licenced Marriage & Family Therapist
My approach is warm, personable, and nonjudgmental.
In a world that seems to demand more and more of us, pausing for a moment to catch up with ourselves can seem like an impossible luxury. Yet it is just this sort of reflecting that can lead to a more meaningful experience in our relationships, careers, and hopes for the future.
Sometimes we may feel upset, sad, frustrated, or a sense of disconnectedness that we don’t understand. This could come from losing something, or someone we cared about; or, from not knowing how to say what we feel in a way that others understand. Emotional pain can also come from internal sources, in ways we might not anticipate, catching us off-guard.
It may be surprising to discover just how resilient we actually are. Together, let’s uncover hidden sources of strength and joy you may have forgotten, discover and explore new interests, talents, and values; and discard old emotional and behavioral patterns that are no longer serving you.
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Depth and Archetypal
- Jungian Depth Dream Analysis
- Family Conflict
- Sexual Identity and Orientation Issues
- Grief and Loss
- Spirituality and Soul Work
- Trauma and PTSD
- Impact of fitness/yoga practice on Mental Health
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- In Practice since 2004
- School: Pacifica Graduate Institute
- Year Graduated: 2006
- California License: LMFT #50773
- Certified in Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Completed first module of ADDCA ADHD Coaching Certification program
- Clinical Supervisor's Certification
We currently accept Anthem Blue Cross, Blue Shield PPO, and Blue Shield of California, SAG Beacon Health Options, Cigna, and Magellan.